Thursday, 31 May 2012

I broke some rules







Let me tell you breaking the rules your parents put in place are a lot easier than breaking the rules for photography. My first photo I took is in my back yard of my lovely pup coco. I was trying to get a photo of her to screen and out came this. There is a branch sticking out of my dogs head (not literally, but seriously) Can you say merger? That sure is a rule broken.
The second image is of a building and there are just lines and shapes thrown everything. Mixing and intertwining, very poor use of lines if you ask me. You are not quiet sure what to look at when you see this photo, there is just so much! Don't get me wrong I think its a rocking pic but for the viewer it's just a little to much.
The last photo is a very poor motion blur, those darn lizards are just do fast!! It's not just that but look at my horrible rule of thirds use, jeez lauren common. You know the focus is the lizard but because it's a blur it's confusing as to whether you really wanted to catch it, or it accidentally ran through well I was taking a picture of who knows what. All in all I broke some rules and hey i'd do it again.


All photos were taken with a Canon Rebel TX


No comments:

Post a Comment